Sunday 18 September 2011

Gone photography

Well... Oh well. Life turned into the 'voyage' once more. This time roads of Riga are hit. Many things happened, many issues are still on air. After intense Saturday elections, an ordinary will of time travels took its' own part within my mind. 

Before leaving my homelands, I couldn't avoid one more casual and boring matter of packing things up into the suitcases. This time I was limitless in terms of the available packing space and consequently decided to pick some books up. So I found this one book which I will share my thoughts about right now.

One thing is obvious - the breed of photographers is growing and it's not that difficult to notice that it is not a slight growth. It's cosmic. Everyone pretty much knows at least something about this sort of visual art and is brave enough to speak about it. 

So, the path which I am going on right now is that I found this Soviet Times written manual of a professional pictures taking Koran. I have always been a soft-heart personality and not greedy enough to keep all the tangibles and intangibles to myself. As a beautiful result of this imperfect harmony, I am sharing with you a couple masterpieces according to our grandparents' school of photography.

P.S. In case, you are going to enjoy it, do not underestimate an importance of breathing. Suspended inhaling for longer than a couple of minutes could drop your oxygen levels dangerously leading to permanent brain damage eventually followed by death.  

Portrait of comrade.

Radio lovers.

Future is in your hands.

Pioneer chess-player.

Wood is luxury.

Climbing career stairs.

Our instrumental quintet.

Pioneers summer camping.

P.S.S. I couldn't not to share this movie trailer after two chess playing related pictures: 



    


No comments:

Post a Comment